Other Consular Services


You can apply for an Emergency Travel Certificate (TC) if you are in  Malaysia and your passport has been lost or stolen, damaged or expired, and you cannot  get a new passport in time to travel. 

Please NOTE that the TC will be issued after interview and with evidence of Nationality, which can be in the form of a copy of the lost passport, your original Birth Certificate. Ghana  Driving License, Voters ID card or National Health Insurance card. 

If the person who needs the emergency travel document is under 16, a parent or guardian should apply on their behalf and in addition, provide a letter of authorization for the High Commission to issue the underage applicant with the TC.

 FEES RM 270


We offer a limited range of documentary services, including issuing a letter to Malaysia’s Immigration Department in support of Exit Visa application.

We also certify the signatures of the Director of Legal Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ghana and write Attestation letters to support driving license applications and others.

We authenticate Educational documents which have been issued and duly certified by Educational Institutions in Ghana.

Fees RM 180